Getting single moms out of poverty through education.
What happens after you fill out the application:
1. Once we have your online Family Application, we will give you a call to :
> Discuss your family’s specific needs
> Set up a time for a home visit for inspection of home safety requirements/family interview
2. Home Visit
> Inspect home safety requirements
> In-person family interview
> Exchange/show required documents (photo ID, proof of qualifications, etc.)
3. Family is matched with a Sitter
A Sitter is matched based family's needs and on Sitter's availability and experience.
The Sitter's profile (photo and info) will be emailed to the family for confirmation.
You get a free 4-hour babysitting session every week!
To apply for babysitting service, you must:
1. be enrolled in at least one college course
2. have a child under 10 years of age
3. qualify as low-income (we can help with this part after the initial application is filled out)
Apply for free babysitting sessions.