Partner with us
We sometimes provide on-site babysitting service to organizations with overlapping mission to ours. The service is limited to events or meetings held by these organizations, and events or meetings with goals aligned to ours i.e. assisting women to get back on their feet and achieve economic independence.
How it works
- Your organization has babysitting needs for occasional, monthly or weekly meetings or events;
- You reach out to us with details of the event or meeting;
- Arrangements are made for mothers to drop off their children in a separate room in the building of the meeting or events;
- A SWOB sitter(s) provides childcare for up to 4 hours
Note that our sitters are:
- Interviewed via phone and in-person, approved by two SWOB personnel
- CORI and SORI checked
- 3-way reference checked (childcare-related and professional referral)
- SWOB trained
- CPR + First Aid trained by Boston EMS
Get in touch with us if you feel this may be a good fit for all parties. Inquiries on other types of potential partnership are also welcomed e.g. referral program!