Apply for a sitter
Going to classes with your child in a stroller? At risk of dropping out of college?
Take charge of your future and apply for your 4-hour free weekly babysitting sessions now!
To apply for babysitting service, you must:
- Be a resident of Greater Boston area;
- Be enrolled in at least one college course;
- Have a child under 10 years of age; and
- Qualify as low-income (we can help with this part after the initial application is filled out)
What happens after you fill out the application:
Questions about your qualifications? The best way to start is to fill out our basic initial application which will help us understand your situation and serve you better. We will then reach out to you for further discussion.
Safety and quality
- Background checks (CORI and SORI), multiple professional and personal reference checks, and thorough interviews are conducted for both sitters and families (including all household members).
- Sitters undergo specific training for our babysitting program and are CPR and First Aid trained.
- Quality feedback forms are filled out by parents and sitters after every session for evaluation and to inform future matchings.
- Family homes are inspected based on rigorous safety requirements before the first sitting session.
- Sitting sessions occur between the hours of 8am and 10pm.
- Both families and sitters receive profiles and important sitting details of each other prior to sitting sessions.